**Upon Cal South Approval
Ages: 2012 to 2000/2001 (U8-U19)
HOTEL POLICY(NOT APPLIED TO LOCAL TEAMS)
All commuting teams participating in the tournament MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. Please do not call the hotels directly and book through the hotel reservation link below. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event.
Celtic Cup is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are lower than the hotel's best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
Please place the rooms on hold under the team name as registered for the tournament.
Research indicates average temperature on June 23rd 78’
Contact Information: See bottom of this page
U8 through U10 –
U11 through U14 –
U15 through U19 –
ALL MATCHES ON FRIDAY START IN THE AFTERNOON
- Balanced brackets
- 50% advance where possible.
Game Length - See R&R
Roster Size- See R&R
U8 (2012) U9 (2011) & U10 (2010) play 7v7
U11 (2009)-U12 (2008) play 9v9 on 90x50 pitch with 21x7 goals
U14 (2006)-U19 (2000/2001) play 11v11
- 2011 through 2009, 7v7, Roster of 14
- 2008 & 2009, 9v9, Roster of 18
- 2007-2004, 11v11, Roster of 18
- 2003/2004-2000/2001, 11v11, Roster of 22 (18 on match sheet)
Referee System - Referee fees are included in your entry cost.
- San Bernardino Soccer Complex
- 2500 Pacific Street Highland, CA 92346
- Registered Team Official: Check in one hour before your first match at H.Q.
- Team Check-in 30 minutes before each match on the pitch with registered team official.
- Customized Pot O’ Gold conversation piece trophy with historical references engraved.
- Champion Trophy Wt: 7 Kilos Size 12.5"x12.5"x18"
- Customized Medals with historical references engraved for champions and finalists. (see below)
Lake Isle of Innisfree is the secret and humble abode of the "cobbler" Leprechaun with the Pot O' Gold
- FINALIST (GREEN) -CHAMPION (BLACK)
T-shirt available for sale at tournament.
Left Sleeve Right Sleeve
Celtic "Pot O' Gold"*
PO BOX 700*
Ontario, California, USA 91762*